Every month we give away something interesting, unique, and 100% free ... we also do surprise giveaways! |
Zombie Survival Kit
TAKE THIS SURVIVAL KIT AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE
About Latest Giveaways…
Relying on luck during the coming zombie invasion is a recipe for disaster. As the fabric holding civilization together begins to unravel, only those who come prepared will survive. Stack the odds in your favor with this 20-piece zombie apocalypse survival kit, and you just might make it through alive.
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL TRAINING:
- 98.6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your Ass Alive by Cody Lundin. Millions of people will be consumed during the zombie invasion, but you don’t have to be one of them. The ultimate book to help you survive.
- Knot-tying primer: This portable, waterproof knot book has 17 all-purpose knots for any survival situation.
- 10 feet of emergency cord to build shelter and repair your gear on the fly.
- Map compass to help you navigate to safety. Knowing where you’re going and how to get there could be the difference between life and (un)death.
FOR BURYING THE DEAD:
- Tri-fold shovel with carrying case. A serrated edge on one side cuts through packed dirt, roots and zombie corpses
- Alcohol towels: Clean up zombie blood and other grime with 24 of these 9”X11” suckers. Leaves no residue.
- Arctic canteen: A battle-tested double-walled vacuum-sealed flask will keep your water from freezing so you don’t die.
- MRE: This artificial pork rib MRE has a shelf life of 5+ years, with no refrigeration required. Comes with its own flameless ration heater…as well as a side dish, dessert, crackers, coffee (with cream and sugar), beverage powder, utensils, and a condiment pack.
- Red Bull: Battling exhaustion while staring at the face of death? Put some pep back in your step.
- First aid supplies: Wound closure strips for zombie bites, safety pins for shelter construction and a surgical blade for gear repair, in a reusable zip lock bag
- Space blanket: this emergency 50” X 80” lightweight blanket reflects up to 90% of your body heat. Stay warm and toasty no matter where you’re stranded.
- Waterproof matches and match safe: Start fires, even in wet conditions, and keep your matches dry in this waterproof storage container.
- Fishing line (50’), Fish hooks (4) and sinker weights (4). Because momma’s gotta eat.
- Snare wire: 8’of this will help you catch small game and build shelter
- Aluminum foil (18” X 12”) Boil water, cook food, reflect heat and signal rescuers.
- 36’ duct tape: No zombie apocalypse survival kit would be complete without duct tape.
- Emergency whistle: It’s not all fun and games during doomsday, but at least this emergency whistle will inform rescuers of your location
- LED flashlight (40 lumen): Light your way to safety without tripping over zombie parts.
- Store all your supplies in a sleek black bag, so you can have ‘em on the go.
This giveaway cames to you from the brilliant (and twisted) mind of Yael Grauer, a professional writer whose work has been featured in a variety of web and print publications. When she’s not putting words to paper, she’s preparing for impending doom by putting together zombie survival kits.
[Zombie photos by Grmisiti]
About Take Our Stuff:
This site is all about giving away cool and unique free stuff, while meeting interesting people and having fun along the way.
Everything we give away here is 100% free, and all comes from either our personal collections (you'd be amazed at the stuff we've found over the years!) or from others just like you who want to share their hobby and become famous for a week ;) You'll see a new thing here once a month.
|Just click the "yes" button at the top of the page to be entered for this item.|
(If no yes/no shows up, check your email for the link.)